It’s SUMMER TIME!
Soooo we decided to have a little trip to a virgin island in Daet, Camarines Sur named CALAGUAS.
We availed a package from Byahe AdvenTOURS and the itinerary was as follows:
Day 1 Saturday (March 23)
- 5:00 – Assembly – JOLLIBEE Daet Branch (Crossing Daet Poblacion)
- 8:30hrs ETA – Mahabang Buhangin, Calaguas Island
- Settle Down / REST
- 12:15noon – 1:00pm – LUNCH
- 1:00 – 3:00pm – REST / SIESTA / BEACH BUM / PICTORIAL
- 3:00 – 4:30pm Activity 2 – **POI Zipping 10, Photography Sharing &(Culinary 101 Session 2)
- 7:00 – 8:00pm – DINNER
- 8:00hrs – onwards Socials / Activity 3 – Games, Night Photography, star-gazing / night swimming
DAY 2 Sunday (March 24)
- 6:00am Wake-up call, Breakfast preparation
- 7:00 – 7:30am – BREAKFAST
- 7:30 – 9:00am – Beach Bum / Photo – Ops
- Pack up
- 12noon – 1:00 LUNCH
- Off we go
We had almost three hours boat ride from the port to Calaguas, thanks to the current. After what seemed like a lifetime of sitting in the boat making our butts hard as stone, we finally arrived at our destination. It was an awe-inspiring sight!