Hello 😊 Just want to drop by and greet you all with a happy thanksgiving. I also want to share a few things I’m grateful for recently.
- Opportunities — I won’t go into detail about this but I have been busy with work and other things. It’s slowly making me crazy because I can barely sleep with the busyness. However, every second is fulfilling that I don’t mind not having enough rest.
- PR Application — Slowly, I can see the end of the line for this one. I am grateful that my friends have gotten their applications approved and it’s just a matter of time until I get mine too. I don’t want to jinx it by sharing it here instead, I am manifesting it.
- Growth — I find myself looking forward to things like buying a house, starting a family, owning a car, changing my career for the better, and many more. When I just started out as an international student here in Canada, it was hard for me to visualize these things because I was too preoccupied with my studies. It just shows how I’ve grown in these past few years.
- YouTube Channel — I started out this channel for fun, but little did I know how it was gonna changed my life. It paved way for so many opportunities that I didn’t know were possible for me.
- Mom — I’m not sure where I’ll be in this life without her guidance.
- Myself — Well, I should celebrate myself as well. I am proud of the woman I’ve become, since she was strong enough to get through her past and believes she will be successful in the future!
There ya go my with my little message today. I hope you all have a great day!