Hello 😊 Just want to drop by and greet you all with a happy thanksgiving. I also want to share a few things I’m grateful for recently.
- Opportunities — I won’t go into detail about this but I have been busy with work and other things. It’s slowly making me crazy because I can barely sleep with the busyness. However, every second is fulfilling that I don’t mind not having enough rest.
- PR Application — Slowly, I can see the end of the line for this one. I am grateful that my friends have gotten their applications approved and it’s just a matter of time until I get mine too. I don’t want to jinx it by sharing it here instead, I am manifesting it.
- Growth — I find myself looking forward to things like buying a house, starting a family, owning a car, changing my career for the better, and many more. When I just started out as an international student here in Canada, it was hard for me to visualize these things because I was too preoccupied with my studies. It just shows how I’ve grown in these past few years.
- YouTube Channel — I started out this channel for fun, but little did I know how it was gonna changed my life. It paved way for so many opportunities that I didn’t know were possible for me.
- Mom — I’m not sure where I’ll be in this life without her guidance.
- Myself — Well, I should celebrate myself as well. I am proud the woman I am, since she’s was strong enough to get through her past and believes she will be successful in the future!
There ya go my with my little message today. I hope you all have a great day!